October 13, 2011
- A wide variety of custom colors are available in our lab for viewing. Samples of colors are available upon request.
- Some colors cannot be replicated with cement-based stucco. These are usually very dark or high intensity colors.
- Precise matching of existing stucco is difficult. Environmental conditions and age will cause variations in the original color.
- Fog coating may be necessary to blend in new and old color coat.
- Depending on the color, stucco will usually lighten with age. However, dirt, soot, and environmental contamination will darken the color coat.