Lemon Grove Stucco Inc. provides top quality service to our customers by permanently employing eleven of the best journeymen in the industry. We strive to keep all our employees year round. As our valued customer you will always get the very best quality sandblast and re-stucco job. Our craftsmen have many years of service with Lemon Grove Stucco Inc. They are committed to our projects and our company. We do not subcontract work with others. You can be assured you are getting Lemon Grove Stucco Inc.’s quality and accountability on all our projects. In this current down economy we knew there would be good skilled workers out looking for work, so we keep our eyes open for just the right talent to add to our stable. We have continued to improve our already “best in the industry” craftsmen by adding three new employees to our crew. In this difficult economy we are building for the future.
What is the First Step?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 619-482-0022. An estimator will come out to inspect your home and answer any questions that you may have. He will provide you with a free written estimate and a nice sales portfolio that has color charts, job procedures, a notice to get ready, reference list of 40 completed jobs all within one mile of your home. If you decide to use Lemon Grove Stucco to re-stucco your home, we will set up dates that work for you and our calendar.
Steps of Service
• A complete inspection of your home’s exterior.
• Reveals surface deterioration including peeling chipping, flaking, paint, cement, and other suspect areas.
• We will come to your home and give you a free estimate.
• We will answer all your questions.
• We will council you on custom colors and textures.
• We will explain the difference products like cement stucco and acrylic stucco.
• We will offer all our expertise
• Trench around perimeter of home.
• Inhibits capillary action of ground moisture.
• Helps eliminate costly repairs from decay at foundation.
• Entire house is sandblasted to remove old paint from stucco walls.
• We will sand scrape and remove all old layers of paint from the walls.
• After sandblasting our powerful pressure cleaning action removes dirt, stains, mildew and algae. We will even hydro blast the surrounding areas.
Repair & patch
• Deteriorated area is prepared and patched using specially formulated Eisenwall cement aluminite and stucco.
• Corrects surface defects like old window patches. Nicks and dings.
• Creates a sound and uniform surface for your new stucco job.
• All doors, windows and walk ways are carefully covered.
• Allows for the most professional looking sandblast re stucco job.
• Masking allows for nice crisp and clean trim
• Acrylic bonder by Expo, La Habra, and Omega stucco products are sprayed on using high pressure techniques.
• Stucco bonder gives us a chemical bond to our professionally sandblast and re stucco walls.
• Our special application process assures even distribution of stucco colors and textures.
• Our craftsmen will create the best re stucco finish on your home.
• A wide variety of fade resistant colors to choose from provided from Expo, La Habra, and Omega stucco products.
• Sandblast and Re stucco will last longer than any ordinary paint or exterior finish.
• Lemon Grove Stucco means Quality.
• Masking is removed; lawns, shrubs, and other surfaces are cleaned of stucco debris.
• Your property is left tidy, clean and beautiful just like your most valued possession your home.
• Entire house is carefully inspected for quality and uniformity.
• Assures proper thickness and uniform appearance of our re stucco job.
• Assures maximum protection of your most valued possession your home.
• Congratulations your home was just sand blasted and re stuccoed by Lemon Grove Stucco Inc. Where quality is number one.
For more information on our services click on our underlined services below.
Painting stucco with latex or acrylic paint changes the permeability properties of the stucco system. Everyone has found out through error that painting stucco is not the way to go. If your home has been painted, Lemon Grove Stucco Inc. will sandblast to remove approximately 75-100% of the old paint and deteriorated stucco. This process of removing the existing paint with a high-velocity stream of air, sand, and water is the most important and efficient form of preparation. Unfortunately, there are some contractors that will try to hydro-blast, glue and re-stucco over the existing painted surface. Hydro-blasting, gluing and re-stuccoing is a substandard practice and your stucco will fail.
Hydro-blasting and Hydro Washing is a system used by painters to clean painted surfaces before they apply paint. Hydro-blasting will typically remove about 5% of the loose paint. It is not a good preparation tool for removing paint for a re-stucco job, nor is it a substitute for sandblasting. After Lemon Grove Stucco Inc. sandblasts the paint off your home, we will use the hydro-blaster as a high pressure wash machine to rinse down the surrounding areas.
Traditional stucco is a cement mixture used for exterior finish coat. The cement is combined with water and inert materials such as sand and lime. Walls made of genuine cement sound solid when tapped and will be less likely to suffer damage from a hard blow. Also genuine stucco holds up well in wet conditions. Although, it is porous and will absorb moisture, genuine stucco will dry easily, without damage to the structure. Stucco is not to be watered with your irrigation system or be allowed to stay wet for long periods of time. Lemon Grove Stucco Inc.’s crew will scrape off loose edges that the sandblasting did not remove. Then an acrylic bonder is applied on the walls, cracks are sealed and then the re-stuccoing of your home (following the procedures on your contract as agreed). Our stucco foreman will walk around the job to make sure you are happy with our work. A typical re-stucco is trowel on in one or two coats depending on the type of texture. Finish thickness will vary due to style of texture. Lemon Grove Stucco Inc. will usually sandblast and re-stucco the average house in one to three working days.