Steps of Service
• A complete inspection of your home’s exterior.
• Reveals surface deterioration including peeling chipping, flaking, paint, cement, and other suspect areas.
• We will come to your home and give you a free estimate.
• We will answer all your questions.
• We will council you on custom colors and textures.
• We will explain the difference in products like cement stucco and acrylic stucco.
• We will offer all our expertise.
• Trench around perimeter of home in order to apply the stucco coat below the dirt line.
• Inhibits capillary action of ground moisture.
• Helps eliminate costly repairs from decay at foundation.
• Entire house is sand blasted to remove old paint from stucco walls.
• We will sand scrape and remove all old layers of paint from the walls.
• After sand blasting our powerful water pressure cleaning action removes dirt, stains, mildew and algae. We will even hydro blast the surrounding areas.
Repair & patch
• Deteriorated area is prepared and patched using specially formulated Eisenwall cement, aluminite, and stucco.
• Corrects surface defects like old window patches, nicks, and dings.
• Creates a sound and uniform surface for your new stucco job.
• All doors, windows and walk ways are carefully covered.
• Allows for the most professional looking sandblast and re-stucco job.
• Masking allows for nice crisp and clean trim.
• Acrylic bonder by Expo, La Habra, and Omega stucco products are sprayed on using high pressure techniques.
• Stucco bonder gives us a chemical bond to our professionally sand blasted and re-stuccoed walls.
• Our special application process assures even distribution of stucco colors and textures.
• Our craftsmen will create the best re-stucco finish on your home.
• A wide variety of fade resistant colors to choose from provided from Expo, La Habra, and Omega stucco products.
• Sand blast and Re-stucco will last longer than any ordinary paint or exterior finish.
• Lemon Grove Stucco means Quality.
• Masking is removed; lawns, shrubs, and other surfaces are cleaned of stucco debris.
• Your property is left tidy, clean, and beautiful just like your most valued possession your home.
• Entire house is carefully inspected for quality and uniformity.
• Assures proper thickness and uniform appearance of our re-stucco job.
• Assures maximum protection of your most valued possession your home.
• Congratulations your home was just sand blasted and re-stuccoed by Lemon Grove Stucco Inc. Where quality is number one.